Calvin listening to Octopus’s Garden trying to smile on command Calvin has an Alexa Show 5 in his bedroom. In trying to help with the poop situation, about three months ago, I started telling Alexa, “Play The Beatles“ when he goes to bed. He’s had two or three poop situations since then, but overall it...
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
admin has contributed 2 entries to our website, so far.
It’s going to take him several weeks/months to start saying that he’s “19 years old.” He’ll continue to say “18 years old” for a while. In Georgia, he has three more years
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Who am I?
I am the parent of a special needs son Calvin, who born in July 2000. The purpose of this blog is to provide technology solutions to improve the quality of life for people with special needs and their caretakers.
For computer people:
I’m a cloud architect, DevOps enthusiast, Raspberry Pi fanatic and a developer for over 20 years, with expert skills in Python/Node/C#